Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana franchise | Pmkvy Franchise | Pmkvy 2.0 Franchise
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana franchise | Pmkvy Franchise | Pmkvy 2.0 Franchise
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana or PMKVY is an ambitious skill training scheme of NDA government. Under the PMKVY, the central government provides skill training courses in different industrial verticals through authorized training centers.
Sarva Computer Saksharta education education and Social welfare Society is training provider in pmkvy scheme and also offers Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana franchise or PMKVY franchise in all states and Ut’s In india.
The new final list of PMKVY2.0 courses has been released by the Ministry on 16th December 2016. The number of courses in the new list has been reduced to just 221 from 577 earlier while some new industry verticals have been introduced taking total to 34.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana at present is offering courses in different industry verticals through 34 Sector Skill Councils. At present there are 221 Courses available with 34 Sector skill councils (instead of earlier 577 Job roles available with 31 skill councils) for which the courses are being offered across the nation.
Under the PMKVY, the central Government also provides financial reward to the candidates who are successfully trained, certifies and assessed. The financial reward amount is different for different job roles.
How to get PMKVY Franchise:
Sarva Computer Saksharta Mission (SCSM) run by Sarva Computer Saksharta Education and Social Welfare society affiliated training Partner and Training Provider in PMKVY Project. Sarva Computer offers pmkvy franchise in all reputed Training Centers running in India. If you are Interested get pmkvy franchise kindly message & Whatsup your Name, Address,& Email Id.After that we will assist you.
SCSM offers Pradhan Mantri kaushal vikas yojana franchise for All reputed training centers in working skill development training. pmkvy franchise and pmkvy 2.0 franchise dream project is ministry of skill development govt of India. NSDC is a funding partner in this scheme for all over India. pmkvy center registration process also started in smart nsdc portal. If You are apply for this project kindly call- 9424496812 or fill our inquiry form with your all details.
Accreditation Affiliation and Continuous Monitoring of Training Centres
Accreditation Affiliation and Continuous Monitoring of Training Centres : The National Policy for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship 2015 envisages Skill Development with scale and speed and standards as a means to ensure sustainable livelihoods for all citizens in the country.
As India moves towards becoming a global superpower, the youth of the country needs to be skilled keeping in mind the global best practices and standards.
With the vast geographical, political and social diversity prevailing in the country, it is important to bring synergies in the efforts of different stakeholders in the skill development ecosystem.
After starting the implementation of National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF), the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship(MSDE) has released the Guidelines for Accreditation Affiliation and Continuous Monitoring of Training Centres.
The objectives of Guidelines for Accreditation Affiliation and Continuous Monitoring of TCs are
- Skill with speed and standards(quality)
- Align multiple programmes to common standards and reduce multiplicity
- Evaluate performance of skill development programmes in an objective and periodic manner
- Optimize existing system for ensuring equitable access to all
- Foster training centre effectiveness and excellence in competency-based training to help stakeholders make informed choices
The Accreditation Affiliation and Continuous Monitoring of Training Centres shall be achieved with a mix of Online and Offline process with Self-Assessment and Third Party Assessment by Inspection Agencies.
Objectives of Training Centre Accreditation are
- Assess the alignment of Training Centres, their courses(job roles) with the prescribed accreditation standards
- To set up a benchmark for training centre to training centre comparison in terms of infrastructure, facilities, curriculum, content, trainers and other quality related parameters
- Accreditation gives authenticity and credibility to a training centre that in turn gives assurance to trainees, employers and other important stakeholders
- Though voluntary, centre accreditation process is mandatory for alignment of the training programme to the National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF) without which participation in Government funded skill development schemes is not possible.
- Centre accreditation results in the grading of a training centre in the scale of 1 Star to 5 Star .Higher grading mean better training centre and programmes offered by it.
- Training centre accreditation facilitates affiliation with the respective Sector Skill Council
- Provision of third party inspection ensures transparency and fairness
- Periodic update of accreditation process based on learning and feedback makes the accreditation process current and relevant
- Accreditation and affiliation strengthen the eligibility and application of a Training Centre to participate in Government funded skill development schemes
Centre Accreditation Process
1. Self-Assessment Request
2. Review of Self-Assessment Requests by Inspection Agency
3. On-site Inspection of Training Centre by Inspection Agency
4. Final Recommendation by Inspection Agency
5. Review by the Sector Skill Council(SSCs)
6. Review and Decision by Accreditation Committee (in special cases)
Objectives of Continuous Monitoring of Training Centres are
1. Track compliance and performance of Training Centres with respect to standards and processes to ensure implementation
2. Identify any course correction needed and to take corrective measures to improve schemes and programme implementation
Mechanism to ensure Continuous Monitoring
- Self-Audit Reports(SAR) by the Training Centre to be submitted through a link available on the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) website (www.nsdcindia.org).
- Surprise Visits at the Centers by Inspection agency, monitoring team or other stakeholders
- Call Validations of trainees through an authorized call centre to take feedback on adherence to compliance and standards
- Validation/Verification of data uploaded on Skill Development Management System (SDMS) or any other Scheme Specific MIS
A one-time (non-refundable) application registration fee of INR 10000/- charged from the parent organisation
Non-Refundable Annual Accreditation Application Fee per centre to be paid as part of Self-Assessment Report- INR 12000/-
Annual Continuous Monitoring Fee per centre-INR 8000/- (To be paid within 15 days of centre accreditation notification)
Incremental Cost of INR 1000/- per job role
A training Centre shall be charged INR 6000/- for every job role affiliation with the respective SSC
Details of accreditation fees and illustrative examples are given in Section 10 of the guidelines.
The detailed guidelines for Accreditation Affiliation and Continuous Monitoring of Training Centres are very informative and exhaustive.We recommend readers of this post to thoroughly go through the guidelines.
Click Here For Details For Pmkvy 2.0 Franchise
Click Here For Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna
Click Here For Pmkvy Franchise Background
Click Here For Pmkvy Franchise Objective
Click Here For Pmkvy Franchise Faq
Apply Here ForPmkvy Franchise
Pmkvy Franchise Courses and Sector Details
Pmkvy Franchise States
Pmkvy Franchise Guideline
Pmkvy Franchise Revised Guideline
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Franchise or Pmkvy Franchise is the flagship outcome-based skill training scheme of the MSDE. NSDC announce Pmkvy franchise new guidelines 2016 . The Union Cabinet has approved the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana or Pmkvy franchise to provide skills training to youth across the country. Decision in this regard was taken in the Union Cabinet meeting chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi. The objective of this skill certification and reward scheme is to enable and mobilize a large number of Indian youth to take up.
National skill development corporation, nsdc milestone in skill development training & promote skill india franchise. pmkvy 2.0 franchise model launched with new norms guidelines . skill india mission franchise & pmkvy franchise both are offered job oriented courses for unemployed youth. The India’s young people are very sharp minded, industrious and talented. however unfortunately, the dearth of formal talent schooling prevents deserving skills from being employed.; pmkvy franchise center aims to push & leverage the ability of India’s demographic dividend via supplying ability improvement schooling, guidance and making each professional teens employable.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana PMKVY franchiseis a unique initiative by the Government of India that aims to offer 24 lakh Indian youth meaningful, industry relevant, skill based training. Under this scheme, the trainees will be offered a financial reward and a government certification on successful completion of training and assessment, which will help them in securing a job for a better future.outcome based skill training and become employable and earn their livelihood.The Scheme will allow Training Partners to attract students and provide an opportunity to operate centers in greater capacity than before and also achieve economies of scale.
• The PMKVY Scheme will be implemented by the Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship through the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
• It will provide skills training to youth, including class 10 and 12 drop outs and aims to cover about 24 lakh people.
• The target for skilling under the scheme will be associated with Union Government’s flagship programmes such as Make in India, Digital India, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and National Solar Mission.
• The skill training will involve soft skills, good work ethics, personal grooming, behavioural change for cleanliness etc.
• Inspection of training under PMKVY will be done by Sector Skill Councils and the repective State Governments.
• The skill training will be undertaken on the basis of demand assessed on the basis of skill gap studies conducted by the NSDC for the period 2013-17.
• FUND Allocation- The scheme will be implemented with an outlay of 1, 500 crore rupees.
• Of the total 1,500 crore rupees, about 1,120 crore rupees will be spent on skill training of 14 lakh youth.
i.PMKVY will provide monetary incentives for successful completion of market driven skill training and certification to approximately twenty four lakh youth in in a span of one year from the date of implementation of the scheme.
ii. PMKVY shall be implemented through Public-Private and Public-Public partnerships.
iii. NSDC will be the implementing agency for this Scheme.
iv. All trainings and certification under Recognition of Prior Learning will be specifically oriented for developing skills in specific growth sectors.
v. Assessment and training bodies for all purposes of PMKVY will be separate and no overlap of roles will be allowed to maintain transparency and objectivity.
vi. The monetary reward will be wholly funded by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India and will be affected through bank transfer to the beneficiaries’ accounts. For facilitating the smooth disbursement as prescribed under the scheme, the entire money along with the additional implementation fund will be transferred to National Skill Development Fund for further utilization by NSDC.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana PMKVY is an Game changer skill training scheme of NDA government. Under the PMKVY, the Narendra Modi government provides skill training courses in different industrial verticals through affiliated training centers. For details of this Scheme fill inquiry form and get details information on mail.
NSDC finalized the new final list of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana courses has been released by the Ministry through NSDC on 16th December 2016. The number of courses in the new list has been reduced to just 221 from 577 earlier while some new industry verticals have been introduced taking total to 34.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana at present is offering courses in different industry verticals through 34 Skill Councils. At present there are 221 job roles available with 34 skill councils (instead of earlier 577 Job roles available with 31 skill councils) for which the courses are being offered across the nation.
Under the PMKVY, the central Government also provides financial reward to the candidates who are successfully trained, certifies and assessed. The financial reward amount is different for different job roles. For Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana franchise registration Call-9424496812, 9300308332